I have made this recipe many times and I love it! The potatoes have a slight smokey flavor and the sauce caramelizes on the potatoes during cooking! YUM! I added my photo.
10 smallnew potatoes
1 Tbspbutter cut into pieces
1 Tbspteriyaki sauce-i used 1 tbls. brown sugar + 1 tbls. soy sauce instead
1/4 tspgarlic salt
1/4 tspitalian seasoning-crushed
1/8 tspblack pepper
1/8 tspred pepper
·fresh snipped rosemary- i used thyme
How to Make Teriyaki Potatoes
- Wash potatoes then scrub thoroughly with a vegetable brush.
- Cut potatoes into quarters then place in microwave safe casserole dish.
- Add butter, teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, black pepper and red pepper.
- Toss to combine then cover and microwave on high for 15 minutes stirring twice.
- Stir before serving then garnish with snipped rosemary and serve with sour cream.