1.5 lbsmall new red potatoes
1 Tbspbutter, cut in small pieces
1 Tbspteriyaki sauce
1/4 tspgarlic salt
1/4 tspitalian seasoning, crushed
·"just a pinch" of pepper
·"just a pinch" of red pepper
·fresh snipped rosemary, optional
How to Make Teriyaki Potatoes
- Wash potatoes; scrub throughly with a vegetable brush.
- Cut tiny new potatoes into quarters or the medium potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- Place potatoes into 1-1/2 quart microwave-safe casserole.
- Add butter, teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, italian seasoning, black pepper, and red pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Cover; micro-cook on 100% power (high) for 12 to 15 minutes (14 to 16 minutes for low-wattage ovens) or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice during cooking.
- Stir before serving.
- Garnish with snipped rosemary and serve with sour cream, if desired.