Teeny Tiny Baked Potatoes with Roasted Garlic and Fresh Sliced Mini Pearl Grape Tomatoes
We found these yummy little guys at Trader Joe's. Joe (my 11yo son) and I wanted to make Teeny Tiny Baked Potatoes... so we did!
Fun and YUMMY!!!
- 1- 16 oz
- mesh bag trader joe's teeny tiny potatoes, cleaned and dried
- head of garlic, peeled and trimmed
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 pinch
- course sea salt
- ground pepper, to taste
- toppings of your choice.
- mini pearl grape tomatoes
How to Make Teeny Tiny Baked Potatoes with Roasted Garlic and Fresh Sliced Mini Pearl Grape Tomatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Place potatoes and garlic in a 2 quart baking dish (I use glass).
- 3Drizzle with evoo and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Cover with foil and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- 5At 30 minutes uncover add 1/4 cup of water. Leave uncovered and put back in oven to bake for the last 15 minutes.
- 6Stir and serve. Each person can take as little or as much of the garlic as they want and smash it in with their toppings.
- 7Now the fun...
We put a spoonfull of baked potatoes in a bowl and cut them open like you would a regular sized potatoe then add our favorite toppings...Voi·là~ mini baked potatoes!
NOTE: I can't have wheat, dairy or soy so I add a bit of "Earth Balance Soy Free Spread" and top with fresh sliced Mini Pearl Grape Tomatoes. So YUMMY!