Teeny Tiny Baked Potatoes with Roasted Garlic and Fresh Sliced Mini Pearl Grape Tomatoes
We found these yummy little guys at Trader Joe's. Joe (my 11yo son) and I wanted to make Teeny Tiny Baked Potatoes... so we did!
Fun and YUMMY!!!
1- 16 ozmesh bag trader joe's teeny tiny potatoes, cleaned and dried
1head of garlic, peeled and trimmed
2 pinchcourse sea salt
·ground pepper, to taste
·toppings of your choice.
·mini pearl grape tomatoes
How to Make Teeny Tiny Baked Potatoes with Roasted Garlic and Fresh Sliced Mini Pearl Grape Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place potatoes and garlic in a 2 quart baking dish (I use glass).
- Drizzle with evoo and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- At 30 minutes uncover add 1/4 cup of water. Leave uncovered and put back in oven to bake for the last 15 minutes.
- Stir and serve. Each person can take as little or as much of the garlic as they want and smash it in with their toppings.
- Now the fun...
We put a spoonfull of baked potatoes in a bowl and cut them open like you would a regular sized potatoe then add our favorite toppings...Voi·là~ mini baked potatoes!
NOTE: I can't have wheat, dairy or soy so I add a bit of "Earth Balance Soy Free Spread" and top with fresh sliced Mini Pearl Grape Tomatoes. So YUMMY!