- 2 c
- mashed potatoes, leftover are great
- 1 dash(es)
- salt, pepper and garlic (to taste)
- 1 c
- flour, or more as needed
- cooking oil
How to Make Tater Cakes
- 1Season the potatoes with the salt, pepper,and garlic and mix well.
- 2Beat the eggs and add to the potatoes. Be sure to mix very well.
- 3Begin adding the flour, mixing well. Add enough flour to make the batter very stiff.
- 4Heat enough oil in a skillet to cover the bottom. Spoon the potatoes into the oil, carefully spreading them into cakes. Fry until golden brown.