Sweet Potato Wedges
Blue Ribbon Recipe
I tend to be a purist when it comes to my sweet potatoes... a little pat of butter and I'm a happy camper. Well, this recipe has changed my tune! These delicious little wedges have a wonderful sweet flavor that's not too overwhelming. My daughter-in-law, Krissi (not one known to voluntarily eat sweet potatoes), couldn't put these down! We look forward to trying the leftovers in Cherie's pie recipe... The Test Kitchen
How to Make Sweet Potato Wedges
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- 2Peel, then cut the sweet potatoes lengthwise into halves. Then cut each of those halves lengthwise so you end up with quartered wedges.
- 3Arrange them in the baking dish. Combine the butter, orange juice, salt and cinnamon; drizzle over the potatoes.
- 4Cover with foil and bake for 55-60 minutes until fork tender. Spoon some of the sauce over them to serve!
- 5If you have left-overs, then I love to use them in my Sweet Potato Pie recipe (also posted)!