Sweet Potato Stacks-Connie's
Enjoy! (I'm going to try this under a broiler next time. Will post pictures then.) Enjoy!
- large sweet potatoes, peeled & cut into 3/4 inch thick slices
- 2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1 tsp
- mesquite seasoning
- 1/2 c
- blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c
- pecans, chooped
- cooked bacon pieces
- 2 tsp
- white balsamic glaze
How to Make Sweet Potato Stacks-Connie's
- 1Preheat grill.
- 2Combine potatoes, oil and seasonings until evenly coated.
- 3Place slices on grill.
- 4Grill 4-5 minutes on each side or until tender and golden.
- 5Place potatoes on a serving dish.
- 6Combine remaining ingredients. Top potatoes with this mixture.
- 7Drizzle with more glaze, if desired.