Sweet Potato Stacks-Connie's
Enjoy! (I'm going to try this under a broiler next time. Will post pictures then.) Enjoy!
3large sweet potatoes, peeled & cut into 3/4 inch thick slices
2 Tbspcanola oil
1 tspmesquite seasoning
1/2 cblue cheese, crumbled
1/4 cpecans, chooped
1/4cooked bacon pieces
2 tspwhite balsamic glaze
How to Make Sweet Potato Stacks-Connie's
- Preheat grill.
- Combine potatoes, oil and seasonings until evenly coated.
- Place slices on grill.
- Grill 4-5 minutes on each side or until tender and golden.
- Place potatoes on a serving dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Top potatoes with this mixture.
- Drizzle with more glaze, if desired.