☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 large
- large sweet potato, peeled
- 1/4 c
- egg substitute
- 1 tsp
How to Make Sweet Potato Fries
- 1Place an oven rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- 3Slice the sweet potato into ½-inch thick fries and place in a medium bowl.
- 4Pour egg substitute over the sweet potato fries and sprinkle nutmeg on top; toss until well coated.
- 5Place the sweet potato fries on the baking sheet so that they do not touch.
- 6Bake until the edges of the potatoes start to turn crispy and brown, about 25 minutes.
- 7Remove fries from the oven and serve while hot.