☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)nonstick cooking spray
1 largelarge sweet potato, peeled
1/4 cegg substitute
How to Make Sweet Potato Fries
- Place an oven rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Slice the sweet potato into ½-inch thick fries and place in a medium bowl.
- Pour egg substitute over the sweet potato fries and sprinkle nutmeg on top; toss until well coated.
- Place the sweet potato fries on the baking sheet so that they do not touch.
- Bake until the edges of the potatoes start to turn crispy and brown, about 25 minutes.
- Remove fries from the oven and serve while hot.