★★★★★ 1 vote5
4large sweet potatoes
1 csoftened good brand of butter
1/2 cricotta cheese or soft cream cheese
1/2 cchopped pecans
1/2 csoftened brown sugar
1 tspcinnamon, ground
How to Make Sweet potato cinnamon pecan dish
- Boil water in large pot filled up about halfway. While water is boiling, peel and chop potatoes into 2 inch cubes. Drop slowly in pan and boil until they start to fall apart and you can stick a fork all the way through them (about 15 minutes or so for me but keep an eye on them) set aside when done.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, cheese, brown sugar and cinnamon, mix in electric mixer until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Add cooked potatoes to mixture, continue mixing on medium speed until mixture is a little whipped looking and smooth.
- At this point you can decide to hand mix the chopped pecans throughout the mixture or layer them on top, whatever your preference.
- Bake in glass casserole dish at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, serve warm, enjoy!