Sweet Potato Casserole
I often make ahead and refridgerate or freeze the potato mixture and topping separtately until ready for use.I add the topping just before baking.
3 ccooked, mashed sweet potatoes
1 cwhite sugar
3large eggs, beaten
1/2 ccream or evaporated milk
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 clight brown sugar
1/2 cs.r. flour
1/2 stickbutter, softened
How to Make Sweet Potato Casserole
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Add first seven ingredients to large mixer bowl, tempering eggs as needed if potatoes are still hot. Mix until smooth.
- Pour into oven-proof casserole dish.
- Combine dry topping ingredients in a bowl.
Add butter and mix until it is a coarse crumble consistency. Sprinkle topping evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.