Surprise Twice Baked Potato Boats
Make sure you know that the person eating these are not allergic to shell fish.
Yummy Shrimp! Oh yea...they taste great!
- 3 large
- potatoes (3 large gives you 6 servings)
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- scallions, finely diced using the green part
- 1/4 can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 1 c
- medium size shrimp, figure on two medium to large shrimp per potato boat (cooked shelled and deveined)
- 1 c
- shredded cheese (your choice)
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Surprise Twice Baked Potato Boats
- 2Place your shells in a Pyrex dish.
I like to use my kitchen aide to whip up the potatoes.
- 5Cover the shrimp with the rest of your potato mix.