Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 large
- baked sweet potatoes
- 1 c
- monterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
- 1/3 c
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp
- jalapenos, fresh (chopped)
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
SHREDDED CHEESE FOR TOPPING
SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
How to Make Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 350*. Poke holes in the sweet potatoes 2x on each side, bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until done.
- 2Remove from oven and cut in half long ways. Scoop out pulp leaving about a 1/4 inch in skin.
- 3In a medium sized bowl mix with a hand mixer the sweet potato pulp, jalapeños, butter, cream cheese, and cheese.
Refill the skins with mixture, salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle tops of sweet potatoes with shredded cheese.
- 4Bake at 350* for about 15 to 20 minutes on cookie sheet.