Stuffed New Potatoes
Great cream cheese stuffed potatoes with garlic, BUTTER, and caviar!This filling is great to use for stuffed deviled eggs too- very elegant!! Good hot or cool.
Great for that Holiday buffet table too.
- 5 oz
- pkg. boursin garlic herb cheese
- 24 small
- bite size new potatoes, scrubbed, with a tiny sliver cut off bottom of each potato , so they stand up.
- 1/4 c
- butter, softened
- 1/3 c
- whipping cream
- fresh chopped parsley leaves
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- red caviar, for garnish, optional
Garnish with a fine sprinkling of parsley. For a festive Holiday garnish add a tiny dollop of red caviar to the top of each potato.
Stand potatoes on cut end on a platter to serve.