Stuffed Baked Potatoes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 medium
- potatoes, uniform in shape and size
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- chives, dried, frozen or fresh
- salt to taste
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 1Scrub and dry potatoes. Bake potatoes in 350°F. oven for 1 hour or until done.
- 2Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out inside, keeping potato skins intact.
- 3With mixer, whip potatoes and sour cream.
- 4Add egg, chives and salt to taste. Let cool.
- 5Mix in cheddar cheese. Fill halves with potato mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
- 6Bake at 350°F. for 20 minutes or put in plastic freezer bags and freeze for later use.