Stuffed Baked Potatoes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 mediumpotatoes, uniform in shape and size
1 csour cream
2 Tbspchives, dried, frozen or fresh
·salt to taste
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Scrub and dry potatoes. Bake potatoes in 350°F. oven for 1 hour or until done.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out inside, keeping potato skins intact.
- With mixer, whip potatoes and sour cream.
- Add egg, chives and salt to taste. Let cool.
- Mix in cheddar cheese. Fill halves with potato mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350°F. for 20 minutes or put in plastic freezer bags and freeze for later use.