Strawberry's Baked Potatoes
How to Make Strawberry's Baked Potatoes
- I spray or oil pan (size depends on how much you want to make). Can use just foil if grilling.
- Clean potatoes. Peel if desired. Dice into medium to large pieces.
- Dollop margarine or butter over potatoes or use oil if preferred.
- Sprinkle liberally with Strawberry's BBQ Seasoning.
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Onion and garlic powder to taste (optional)
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees until potatoes are fork tender.
- Leftovers (if any) can be baked uncovered the next day for a nice crunchy change.