Strawberry's Baked Potatoes
How to Make Strawberry's Baked Potatoes
- 1I spray or oil pan (size depends on how much you want to make). Can use just foil if grilling.
- 2Clean potatoes. Peel if desired. Dice into medium to large pieces.
- 3Dollop margarine or butter over potatoes or use oil if preferred.
- 4Sprinkle liberally with Strawberry's BBQ Seasoning.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 6Onion and garlic powder to taste (optional)
- 7Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees until potatoes are fork tender.
- 8Leftovers (if any) can be baked uncovered the next day for a nice crunchy change.