- 10 lb
- bag russet potatoes (or your favorite spud!) peeled and cut into thirds
- 3 stick
- real butter
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste (quite a bit)
- 1 c
- milk( add more for creamier texture)
How to Make Spud-tackular Mashers!
- 1Peel potatoes and cut into thirds
- 2Boil for 20-30 minutes or until fork cuts through easily.
- 3Drain potatoes and smash with potatoe masher, adding butter, sour cream,salt and pepper, add milk little by little as needed to desired consistency.
- 4I encourage you to taste as you go using your judegment on the amount of salt and pepper needed. If using salted butter use less salt.