Spicy Mashed Potatoes with Peppers and Corn
4ears of corn, husks and silk removed
2-3 tspsalad oil
5 lbrusset potatoes, peeled and cubed into 2 in pieces
3/4 cmilk, or more
2canned chipotle chiles, minced
·salt and pepper
How to Make Spicy Mashed Potatoes with Peppers and Corn
- Rub corn with oil. Broil it 4 inches from heat, turning several times, until lightly browned all over, about 10 minutes.
- Cool and then cut off corn from ears.
- Cook potatoes in large pan over medium high heat until tender when pierced.
- Add butter and 3/4 cup milk and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in roasted corn and chipotles to taste. Add a little more milk if potatoes are too thick. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve