★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxinstant mashed potatoes
1 can(s)evaported milk
1 pkgpepper jack shredded cheese
1 pkgchihuahua shredded cheese (mexican)
1 pkgbacon bits (not imitation)
1 bunchgreen onions diced
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspblack pepper
How to Make spicy mash potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Prepare desired quantity of mash potatoes as directed on the box. (prefer Hungry Jack Idaho) remove from heat and place in bowl.
- Spray aa 9x13 glass dish with cooking spray
- In a separate bowl mix the 1/2 of each package of cheese, stick of margarine, green onions, black pepper and garlic powder and evaported milk. (use more or less black pepper and garlic powder according to your taste)
- Combine cheese mixture with potatoes and spoon into the glass dish.
- Top with bacon bits and the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes covered with foil on middle rack. Remove foil, and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes or until top is slightly browned.
- Serve with your favorite dish.