Spicy curly fries
2 tspsmoked paprika
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tsponion powder
1/8 tspchipotle chili powder
1 1/2 tspsalt
1 1/2 Tbspmilk
How to Make Spicy curly fries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into curly fries using a curly fry cutter, or cut potatoes into regular fries. (Peel or not peel, your choice)
- Put potatoes into medium size sauce pan and add water to fully cover potatoes. Bring to boil for 3 minutes.
- Drain potatoes in a colander and rinse with cold water.
Dry potatoes and set aside.
- Combine paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, chipotle powder and flour in a small bowl.
- Whisk in egg and milk.
- Pour fries into a large bowl and add seasoning mixture. Mix well.
- Place fries onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping once or twice until fries are crispy.