Spiced Rum Sweet Potatoes with Praline Topping
3 csweet potatoes, mashed
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/3 cspiced rum
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cpecans, chopped
1/3 cself rising flour
1/3 cbutter, melted
How to Make Spiced Rum Sweet Potatoes with Praline Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the sweet potatoes and sugar.
- Stir in the eggs.
- Mix in milk, vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Gradually stir in the rum until well-blended.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix ingredients for topping. Sprinkle over sweet potato mixture
- Bake 30 minutes in preheated oven. Allow to stand at least 10 minutes before serving.