How to Make Special Red Mashed Potatoes
- Wash potatos throughly..DO NOT PEEL! You will be leaving the skin on in this recipe :0)
- Cut into small chunks. This step is so the potatos cook more quickly, and are easier to mash.
- Once potatoes are cooked,drain very well, and put back into their cooking pot. Then prepare the potatoes just like you would for regular mashed potatoes.(add your milk, butter, and salt and pepper)
- Here is the Rich part...add in the 16oz. container of Sour cream, mix until incorporated.
- Then add the parmesean cheese, about half the container, and also mix until incorporated.
- Serve immediatly
**And Voila! You now have a rich and different take on mashed potatoes to stir things up in your weekly rotation :0) Hope you enjoy!!