1 pkgfrozen hash browns
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1/2 cmelted butter
1 csour cream, lite
3 cshredded mild cheddar cheese
How to Make Special Day Potatoes
- Unthaw frozen hash browns in microwave for 20 minutes.
- Stir all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Rub oil over sides and bottom of 13X9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in 350 degree oven.
- Note: Can also add chopped ham to ingredients. As an alternative, can also cook in crockpot.