Southern Potato Salad
- 4 lb
- red potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 tsp
- salt, plus more to taste
- hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- sweet pickle relish
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- black pepper
- pimento stuffed green olives
How to Make Southern Potato Salad
- 1Put potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Add the 2 teaspoons salt to the water. Boil the potatoes until tender when pierced with a fork but doesn't fall apart. Drain.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the mayo, mustard, sweet pickle relish, chopped onion, boiled eggs, black pepper, and salt to taste. Fold this into the potatoes.
- 4You can serve this right away while it is still warm but I personally like cold potato salad.