Sour Cream & Onion Stewed Potatoes
- 6-8 medium
- potatoes, peeled & cubed
- green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 stick
- 1/2 c
- 2 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- cooked, crumbled bacon (optional for garnish)
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional for garnish)
How to Make Sour Cream & Onion Stewed Potatoes
- 1Boil potatoes for about 25 minutes or until just soft. Drain and return potatoes to pot.
- 2Slice butter into 4 or so sections and drop in with potatoes. Add remaining ingredients and stir over low heat until butter is melted and ingredients are well blended.
- 3Spoon into a bowl or onto plate and sprinkle with a bit of crumbled bacon and cheddar cheese if desired.