Souped Up Mashed Potatoes With Carmalized Onions
2 largebaking potatoes, peeled and chopped
32 ozchicken broth
1 bottlesea salt grinder
1 can(s)10.5 cream of celery soup
1 smallonion, diced
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Souped Up Mashed Potatoes With Carmalized Onions
- Add potatoes to a pot with the chicken broth, bring to a boil. Cook until potaoes are tender.
- Saute onions until carmalized in the oil, set aside.
- Drain potatoes and add to a serving bowl. Add the butter, soup, pepper.
- Grind sea salt to your taste.
- Using a mixer or masher, mash potatoes until smooth and creamy.
- Granish top of potatoes with carmalized onions.