Really Gouda Potatoes
*** Forgot to take a picture. I will take one next time!*****
I had to rename this recipe. Thanks Deb Crane, for the new name!
1 bag(s)hash brown potatoes, fresh
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 cheavy cream
1 1/2 cchicken stock
1 csmoked gouda, shredded
2 ozcream cheese
1 Tbsponion powder
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 tspcelery salt
1 tspblack pepper
4 slicemozzarella cheese
How to Make Really Gouda Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, except potatoes & mozzarella cheese.
- Gently fold in the potatoes, coating well.
- Pour into a 9 X 9 deep greased casserole dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stir, add sliced mozzarella to top, return to oven & bake uncovered for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven & allow to cool, so the cheese sauce has time to set up. ( 15-20 minutes).