★★★★★ 1 vote5
- new red potatoes, eyed and washed
- old bay seasoning
- 1 lb
- keilbasa sausage, chunked
- 2 medium
- onions whole, peeled and end cut off
- ears corn
- 1 stick
- 1 lb
- extra large, unpeeled shrimp
How to Make Slow Country Boil
- 1Cover potatoes with water in a 10 quart pot. Cook 30-45 until a little hard in the middle.
- 2Sprinkle Old Bay.
- 3Add chunked keilbasa, whole onions, corn.
- 4Add Old Bay again until water is red. The corn should barely be covered by water. Boil until done.
- 5Add unpeeled shrimp to pot along with the stick of butter.
- 6Season again with Old Bay until desired taste. Boil 15 minutes or until shrimp is done.
- 7Serve by pouring boil onto a newspaper covered table.