★★★★★ 1 vote5
10new red potatoes, eyed and washed
·old bay seasoning
1 lbkeilbasa sausage, chunked
2 mediumonions whole, peeled and end cut off
1 lbextra large, unpeeled shrimp
How to Make Slow Country Boil
- Cover potatoes with water in a 10 quart pot. Cook 30-45 until a little hard in the middle.
- Sprinkle Old Bay.
- Add chunked keilbasa, whole onions, corn.
- Add Old Bay again until water is red. The corn should barely be covered by water. Boil until done.
- Add unpeeled shrimp to pot along with the stick of butter.
- Season again with Old Bay until desired taste. Boil 15 minutes or until shrimp is done.
- Serve by pouring boil onto a newspaper covered table.