- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- 10 3/4 oz. condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 lb
- small red potatoes about 6 very thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded triple cheddar cheese with a touch of philadelphia
- 1/2 tsp
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped fresh chives
How to Make Slow-cooker scalloped potatoes
- 1Mix first 3 ingredients in large bowl.Add potatoes;toss to coat.
- 2Spoon 1/3 into slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray; top with 3/4 cup cheese. Repeat layers; cover with remaining potato mixture.Cover with lid.
- 3Cook on high 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours (or on low 7 to 8 hours). Stir well; sprinkle with paprika and chives.