Easy "Baked Potatoes" (Crockpot)
- 5 lb
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 1 pkg
- hidden valey bacon ranch dip mix
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 stick
- butter, cut into pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped chives or green onion for garnish
How to Make Easy "Baked Potatoes" (Crockpot)
- 1Scrub the potatoes and slice them in 1/4 inch slices.
In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream and dip mix; combine well.
- 2Put the cubed butter over the bottom of the crockpot. Begin by layering items in this order: 1/4 of the cubed butter, 1/4 of the potatoes, a little salt and pepper, 1/4 of the sour cream mixture and 1/4 of the cheddar cheese; repeat the layers , ending with a final layer of cheddar cheese.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Serve with a garnish of chopped chives or chopped green onions.