Sloppy Joe Meat & Potatos
How to Make Sloppy Joe Meat & Potatos
- Wash & prick the potatoes. Put them in the microwave 5 minutes, then turn, and do it again, until soft in the middle.
- brown the meat, then add the sloppy joe sauce.
- scoop the insides of the potatoes out and add to the meat mixture. Mix well.
- Refill the potatoes with the mixture you just stirred. Top with a little cheese on each potato.
- bake at 350' for 15 minutes. Serve with your choice of vegies, or salad, or whatever your heart desires.