Sliced Potatoes 'n Cream
To change things up a bit, I will also add finely sliced onions, and fresh garlic.
I really just wing it with this dish! Make it yours, and season it as you like! But sometimes just plain is good!
- medium sized red potatoes
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- heavy cream
How to Make Sliced Potatoes 'n Cream
- 1Peel and slice the potatoes. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
- 2Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. You know what you like :)
- 3Layer the seasoned potatoes in a baking dish.
Top with heavy cream, just enough until it gets to the bottom of the top layer of potatoes.
Bake at 350 degrees, for about 45 minutes to an hour, potatoes are tender and the top is lightly browned.