4large potatoes - washed, peeled and sliced very thin
4 ozlow fat cream cheese
8 ozfat free half n' half
3/4 clow fat, low sodium chickem broth
1/2 cfresh grated parmesan cheese
2green onions( white and green parts) chopped fine
2 tspkosher salt
1 tspbacon salt
How to Make Skinny Potatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 400*
- Thoroughly butter a 13"x9" casserole dish.
- Layer the potatoes evenly in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- In a separate microwave safe bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Stir well and pour evenly over the potatoes.
- Bake uncovered on the middle rack for 40 minutes. Remove from oven, cover and let sit for 15 minutes. Garnish with more chopped green onions if desired. Serve warm.