- large potatoes - washed, peeled and sliced very thin
- 4 oz
- low fat cream cheese
- 8 oz
- fat free half n' half
- 3/4 c
- low fat, low sodium chickem broth
- 1/2 c
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- green onions( white and green parts) chopped fine
- 2 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1 tsp
- bacon salt
How to Make Skinny Potatoes
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400*
- 2Thoroughly butter a 13"x9" casserole dish.
- 3Layer the potatoes evenly in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- 4In a separate microwave safe bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- 5Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Stir well and pour evenly over the potatoes.
- 6Bake uncovered on the middle rack for 40 minutes. Remove from oven, cover and let sit for 15 minutes. Garnish with more chopped green onions if desired. Serve warm.