Both received many requests for recipes. It's been many years now that we've used them. It was funny. like going down memory lane of old boyfriends and I too always got something out of them (recipes). Isn't that how it all works?:) Hope you enjoy them too.
I plan on making this again soon and will post a picture then.
How to Make Sinful Potatoes
- 1Fry bacon, set aside to cool. Crumble bacon. Save 2 Tablespoons bacon grease.
- 2Saute' onions in grease. Drain and set aside.
- 3Melt cheese in microwave.
- 4Add mayonnaise, onion and crumbled bacon.
- 5Stir and add to potatoes.
- 6Place in 9x13" dish.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.