Senator Al Frankin's: Daughter, THOMASIN'S ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 large
- butternut squash, pealed, seeded and cut into 1 inch cubed chunks
- 3 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, cut into small chunks (plus more for greasing the pan)
- 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- light brown sugar
How to Make Senator Al Frankin's: Daughter, THOMASIN'S ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH
- 11. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease a cookie sheet, and scatter the squash chunks on it.
3. Evenly spread out the chunks of butter among the squash, and sprinkle the cinnamon and brown sugar evenly on the squash.
4. Roast in the oven for about 40 minutes, or until the squash is tender. You can poke the squash with a cake tester, a fork, or a small knife to test.