Seasoned Paprika Potatoes
- 1/4 c
- butter or margarine
- 4 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- pepper, to taste
- 1/8 tsp
- garlic powder
- 3 large
- potatoes, (any kind) peeled and cut into wedges (i use russet potatoes)
How to Make Seasoned Paprika Potatoes
- 1Melt butter in a baking pan.
- 2Combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a Ziploc bag. Set aside.
- 3Rinse potatoes under cold water. Drain well.
- 4Place half of the potatoes in the bag. Shake well to coat them.
- 5Place in a single layer in the baking pan.
- 6Place the remaining potatoes in bag and shake to coat.
- 7Place them in the baking pan with the others that are already coated.
- 8Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, or until tender and done, turning once after 30 minutes of baking.