Seasoned Paprika Potatoes
1/4 cbutter or margarine
4 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
·pepper, to taste
1/8 tspgarlic powder
3 largepotatoes, (any kind) peeled and cut into wedges (i use russet potatoes)
How to Make Seasoned Paprika Potatoes
- Melt butter in a baking pan.
- Combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a Ziploc bag. Set aside.
- Rinse potatoes under cold water. Drain well.
- Place half of the potatoes in the bag. Shake well to coat them.
- Place in a single layer in the baking pan.
- Place the remaining potatoes in bag and shake to coat.
- Place them in the baking pan with the others that are already coated.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, or until tender and done, turning once after 30 minutes of baking.