Seasoned Basil Potatoes
6 largepotatoes (any kind you like)
1 Tbspgarlic, minced
1/2 tsponion powder
3/4 tspseasoned salt
1/2 tspdried basil
1 smallonion, optional
1 smallgreen pepper, optional
1 stickbutter or olive oil
How to Make Seasoned Basil Potatoes
- If you chose to have onions and peppers, clean them, then chop them into bite sized chunks and set aside.
- Clean potatoes (don't have to peel) and slice into about 1/4 inch slices.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, onion powder, and basil.
- Put the potatoes (onions and peppers if wanted) in a glass baking dish and cover in the butter mixture making sure all potatoes are covered. spread them out evenly in the pan and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until they are cooked for your liking.