Scalloped Potatoes (Microwave Recipe)
A note: Be careful not to make this dish too deep with layers (I'd stick to two if possible). Since this is a microwave recipe, you can't foil the top, and if it's too deep, the top will start to overcook before the potatoes on bottom are soft.
How to Make Scalloped Potatoes (Microwave Recipe)
- Grease baking dish (1 1/4 qt dish). Arrange about 1/2 of the potatoes in the bottom of the dish.
- Combine salt and flour.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the flour and salt mixture on the potatoes in the dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese on top of the potatoes.
- Repeat layering with remaining potatoes, salt/flour, and cheese.
- Dot with butter.
- Pour milk over top.
- Cook in microwave 11 - 13 minutes or until potatoes are tender.