★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 bag(s)potatoes, peeled and sliced
1/4 call purpose flour
How to Make Scalloped Potatoes
- in a sauce pan, melt butter.
- blend flour into melted butter
- slowly add 1 cup milk to flour/butter mixture and blend with a wisk until mixed well.
- slowly blend in the rest of the milk and chopped onions
- cook to a consistancy of gravy
- layer potatoes in a greased 9x13 baking dish and pour sauce over potatoes
- bake at 350 degrees until potatoes are fork tender and golden brown on top (approx 35-40 min)