Scalloped Cheesy Potatoes
Mary Ann Hanson
- 4 c
- thinly sliced or diced potatoes
- 1 large
- onion sliced or diced
- 3/4 c
- instant non dairy powdered creamer
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 lb
- processed cheese (velveeta or american), cubed
- 1/4 c
- butter, sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- hot water
How to Make Scalloped Cheesy Potatoes
- 1Mix together dry ingredients. Layer potatoes, onions, cheese, and dry mix in a well greased casserole. Edd with dry.
- 2Top with slices of butter. Pour hot water over all. Do not stir.
- 3Cover and bake for about 30 minutes. Stir. Continue baking for another 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and top is rather browned. Let set for about 10 minutes before serving.