Sauteed Red Potatoes with onion and green beans
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pound baby red potatoes
- pound fresh green beans, trimmed.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- clove garlic, minced.
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh chives (parsley or basil or rosemary works also, depending on your personal taste)
- 2 tsp
- onion powder
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped yellow onion (any onion will do in a pinch)
How to Make Sauteed Red Potatoes with onion and green beans
- 11. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes; cook about 20 minutes or until almost tender. Add the beans; cook about 3 minutes more or until tender. Drain well.
- 22. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds. Add the potatoes, beans, onions, onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook about 2 minutes more or until heated through, tossing to coat. Add the chives after turning off the stove and toss once more to allow the seasonings to coat.