Russian Potato Salad
Jessica Fouts Bolender
- 1 lb
- balogna (one whole pkg - diced)
- english cucumber 8-10 inches long
- large potatoes - cooked until firm but tender, drain
- hard boiled eggs, allow to cool
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/8 c
- miracle whip or mayo
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c
- green onions, chopped
How to Make Russian Potato Salad
- 1Boil washed and skinned potatoes in lightly salted water until tender but still firm. Hint: dice potatoes before cooking - into bite size pieces. They will cook faster and you won't have to cut up hot potatoes later. Will save time also.
- 2Boil eggs, set aside to cool.
- 3Chop balogna and cucumber and eggs and green onions and cooled potatoes - all separately.
- 4Mix the sour cream and mayo dressing. Can mix up more dressing for your salad if it seems like you have too much salad and not enough dressing.
- 5Combine all prepared ingredients in a LARGE bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refridgerate overnite if possible. Serves 15-20? Enjoy!