Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Try not to cut the potatoes too small - its best to cut the potatoes in half and then quarter the halves.
- 1 1/2 lb
- small red or white-skinned potatoes (or a mixture)
- 1/8 c
- olive oil
- 3/4 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp
- minced fresh rosemary leaves
How to Make Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut the potatoes in half, and then quarter. Place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- 3Dump the potatoes on a baking sheet and spread out into 1 layer; roast in the oven for at least 1 hour, or until browned and crisp.
- 4Flip twice with a spatula during cooking to ensure even browning.
- 5Remove the potatoes from the oven, season to taste, and serve.