Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Try not to cut the potatoes too small - its best to cut the potatoes in half and then quarter the halves.
How to Make Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes in half, and then quarter. Place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Dump the potatoes on a baking sheet and spread out into 1 layer; roast in the oven for at least 1 hour, or until browned and crisp.
- Flip twice with a spatula during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, season to taste, and serve.