★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- red potatoes rinsed and patted dry
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 sprig(s)
- fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 4 clove
- garlic finely minced
- 3 tsp
- 1-2 tsp
How to Make Rosemary & Garlic Oven Roasted Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and set aside. If using foil, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Cut your potatoes into 1 1/2-inch chunks. You want them to be all about the same size (quarter the smaller potatoes, cut the larger ones into 8 pieces). Place them in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Once the potatoes are well coated, place them on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- 3Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, turning them with a spatula every 10-15 minutes, until uniformly golden and tender.