Roasted Potatoes with Tomatoes and Rosemary1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- potatoes, long, narrow
- ripe plum tomatoes, sliced
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh rosemary minced or 1 teaspoon dry
- chives, finely minced
- salt and pepper
How to Make Roasted Potatoes with Tomatoes and Rosemary
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cook potatoes in skins, done but firm.
- 3Peel and slice crosswise 1/2 inch thick.
- 4Oil large shallow baking dish.
- 5Alternate potatoes and tomatoes in rows.
- 6Drizzle lightly with olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary, chives, salt and pepper.
- 7Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until potatoes begin to turn golden crisp around edge.