★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 lb
- small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 large
- cans artichokes, drained and quartered
- 1 medium
- yellow onion, cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 c
- feta cheese, crumbled
How to Make Roasted Potatoes With Artichokes and Feta
- 1Preheat oven to 425-degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Combine the potatoes, olive oil, thyme salt and pepper in a bowl and turn to coat. Pour the potato mixture onto the baking sheet.
- 3Roast for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. After the 25 minutes, add the artichokes and onion. Roast for another 20 minutes.
- 4Put the potatoes, artichokes and onions into a serving bowl and top with the feta cheese. Serve immediately.