roasted potatoes for a crowd
5 lbpotatoes, russets
1/4 coilive oil
2 pkgonion soup mix
2 tspbasil, dried
1 tspgoya adobo with pepper
3 pkggoya sazon with coriander & annatto
How to Make roasted potatoes for a crowd
- wash and chop potatoes (you can wedge them or cube or slice them, I just wedge them myself). place in baking pan and toss to coat evenly with olive oil.
- sprinkle packages of onion soup mix, oregano, basil,adobo, sazon, salt & pepper over potatoes. Toss to coat potatoes evenly with seasonings.
- cut butter into little pats and dot on top of potatoes.
- cover with foil, and bake at about 350* for about an hour to an hour and a half, stir after about 45 minutes, continue baking until potatoes are tender.
these can also be made on the grill in a foil pan, with close attention as to not let them burn
- serve with a dallop of sour cream on top.