Roasted Potatoe and Garlic Salad
4 lbnew potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
1 1/4 cextra virgin olive oil
1 1/4 tspsalt
1 tspblack pepper, freshly ground
1 Tbspolive oil
2 cred onions, diced
1/2 cfresh rosemary
2 Tbspparsley, finely chopped
1 1/2 Tbspfreshly squeezed lemon juice
How to Make Roasted Potatoe and Garlic Salad
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place potatoes in roasting pan with 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut off the top 1/4 of the head of garlic, place on a piece of foil large enough to completely wrap the head, season with a drizzle of olive oil and salt and pepper. Wrap head of garlic completely and plaec in pan with potatoes.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and beginning to brown. Remove from oven and open garlic packet and allow to cool.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in skillet over medium heat and saute onions until golden brown, approximately 10 minutes.
- Squeeze garlic into food processor and add egg, green onions, lemon juice, rosemary and salt and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- While processor is running, slowly add remaining 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil to emulsify.
- Combine potatoes and onions in a large bowl and toss with 1 cup of dressing and garnish with parsley.