Roasted Potato Medley
How to Make Roasted Potato Medley
- Preheat oven to 425*F. Peel and cube the sweet potatoesand yukan gold potatoes. Scrub the new (red) potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan. Add enough lightly salted water, covering the potatoes. Bring to a boil, and cook for 3 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a large nonstick (or parchment paper) lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with tarragon, salt and pepper. Roast the pottatoes until golden brown and crisp, about 25-30 minutes. Serve.
- Serving Suggestion: Perfect complement to roast chicken, pork, veal, or lamb. An international style salad would round off this home-style meal.