How to Make Roasted Mexican Potatoes
- 1Peel and quarter potatoes. Place in large gallon sized plastic bag.
- 2Add vegetable oil. Sprinkle in the taco seasoning mix.
Shake bag until potatoes are coated with the oil and seasoning.
- 3Place potatoes on greased baking sheet or 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle with garlic salt. (I sometimes sprinkle with onion powder too.)
- 4Bake in oven at 375 until tender, 20-25 min. Add cheese to the top of potatoes the last 5-10 minutes.
- 5Serve with salsa and sour cream.