Roasted herb potatoes
2 lbred potatoes, scrubbed and cut into cubes
2 tspeach of dried thyme, oregano, basil, tarragon, marjoram, and garlic salt
1 tsplemon pepper
1/4 cfresh parsley, chopped
4 Tbspmelted butter
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Roasted herb potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Line a cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Place potatoes in bowl, lightly drizzle with olive oil, and add all the dried herbs (not the parsley). Gently toss to combine and coat. Add more olive oil if needed to coat potatoes.
- Transfer potatoes to prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, turning once or twice, until potatoes begin to crisp and brown.
- Remove from oven, transfer to a bowl, drizzle with melted butter, add parsley, and toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!