- 5-6 large
- 1/4 c
- minced garlic, i use already minced and of course you can adjust more or less to taste, here we love garlic!
- 1 tsp
- ground pepper
- 1 small
- sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 pkg
- dry onion soup mix
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- enough olive oil to nicely coat
How to Make HALEYS ROASTED GARLIC POTATOES
- 1You can use reds, yukons or brown potatoes for this. clean potatoes, do not peel, then chop into medium cubes, Chop whole onion.
- 2Put potatoes, onion, garlic, salt and pepper in baking dish and mix well. Then add soup mix and olive oil. You want enough olive oil to not just coat but to have extra to keep everything moist. Mix all together and well.
- 3Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour or until potatoes are tender.